Riverside Ballet is a dance school which welcomes all young people whatever their ability to give dance a go. It offers a caring and safe environment, where they can dance together, make new friendships and develop their dance skills, musicality and artistry at their own pace. Dance is a great way for children and young adults to stay fit, develop confidence and have fun. So whether you’re a girl or a boy, why not come along to Riverside Ballet and try it out.
What We Offer At Riverside
- We teach over 200 students aged from 3 years old- 18+
- Classes are offered in ballet, following the latest Royal Academy of Dance syllabi.
- Jazz and Contemporary classes explore technique, limbering and choreography.
- New Adult’s Ballet classes, brilliant for fitness and flexibility whilst being great fun!
“Holly is encouraging, and it’s just amazing watching the children come alive through dance. No matter how nervous you might be about your little one becoming involved she will ensure they feel comfortable and welcome. Holly is the most fantastic dance teacher I have ever seen. I can’t tell you my joy at watching my daughter blossom. Thank you.” Chantel
EVESHAM LEISURE CENTRE- SATURDAYS
- 8.45-9.15 Age 3-4 years ballet
- 9.15-9.45 Pre-primary ballet
- 9.45-10.15 Primary ballet
- 10.15-10.45 Grade 1 preparation ballet
- 10.45-11.30 Grade 1 ballet
- 11.30- 12.15 Grade 2 ballet class (new)
- 12.15-1.00 Grade 2 ballet class (exam)
- 1.00-1.45 Grade 3 ballet
- 1.45-2.30 Advanced Jazz Squad
CROPTHORNE VILLAGE HALL-FRIDAYS
- 3.30-4.00 Pre-primary ballet
- 4.00-4.30 Primary ballet
- 4.30-5.00 Mini Jazz Squad
- 5.00-5.45 Junior Jazz Squad
- 5.45-6.30 Grade 4 ballet
- 6.30-7.15 Grade 7 ballet
- 7.15-7.30 Grade 7 Pointe
- 7.30-8.15 Mixed ability Adult’s Ballet
CROPTHORNE VILLAGE HALL-MONDAYS
- 4.30-5.15 Contemporary Group 1
- 5.15-6.00 Contemporary Group 2
CROPTHORNE VILLAGE HALL-WEDNESDAYS
- 5.15-6.00 Grade 5 Ballet
- 6.00-6.15 Grade 5 Pointe