- Start of term Monday 6th September 2021
EVESHAM LEISURE CENTRE- SATURDAYS
- 8.30-9.00 3-4 Ballet (upstairs)
- 9.10-9.40 New Pre-Primary Ballet Group 1 (upstairs)
- 9.50-10.20 Pre-Primary Ballet Group 2 (upstairs)
- 9.50-10.20 Diddy Jazz Group 1 (downstairs)
- 10.30-11.00 Primary Ballet (upstairs)
- 10.30-11.00 Diddy Jazz Group 2 (downstairs)
- 11.10-11.40 Grade 1 Prep Ballet (upstairs)
- 11.45-12.30 Grade 1 Exam Ballet (upstairs)
- 12.35-1.20 Grade 2 Ballet (upstairs)
- 1.25-2.10 Grade 3 Ballet NEW (upstairs)
- 2.15-3.00 Grade 3 Ballet (upstairs)
- 3.00-3.45 Advanced Jazz Squad (upstairs)
CROPTHORNE VILLAGE HALL-FRIDAYS
- 3.25-3.55 Pre-Primary Ballet
- 4.00-4.45 Junior Jazz Squad
- 5.00-5.30 Tap 1
- 4.45-5.30 Inter Jazz Squad
- 5.30-6.15 Tap 2
- 5.30- 6.30 Grade 5 and Pointe work
- 6.15-7.00 Adult Tap
- 6.30-7.30 Grade 8 Ballet and Pointe work
- 7.30-8.15 Adult Ballet
CROPTHORNE VILLAGE HALL-MONDAYS
- 4.30-5.15 Contemporary Group 1
- 5.15-6.00 Street Dance Year 3+
- 6.00-6.45 Contemporary Group 2
CROPTHORNE VILLAGE HALL-WEDNESDAYS
- 4.15-4.45 Grade 1 Prep Ballet
- 4.50-5.35 Grade 4 Ballet
- 5.40-6.40 Grade 6 Ballet and Pointe work
Term starts Monday 6th September- Saturday 23rd October (inclusive)
Half term: Monday 25th October-Sunday 31st October
Term 2: Monday 1st November- Saturday 18th December (inclusive)
Christmas Holiday: Monday 20th December-Sunday 2nd January
Term 3: Monday 3rd January- Saturday 19th February (inclusive)
Half term: Week commencing Monday 21st February-Sunday 27th February
Term 4: Monday 28th February- Saturday 9th April (inclusive)
Easter Holiday: Monday 11th April-Sunday 24th
Term 5: Monday 25th April- Saturday 28th May (inclusive)
Half term: Monday 30th May-Sunday 5th June
Term 6: Monday 6th June-Saturday 23rd July (inclusive)
Term dates for 2022-2023 to follow
Taster session is £3
½ hour class is £4 per lesson
¾ hour class is £4.75 per lesson
Classes are invoiced on a half-termly basis (normally about 5-8 weeks at a time depending on the length of the school term).
Classes are run on a termly basis with holidays coinciding with the children’s schooling. Before the start of each term parents/carers will be sent an invoice for the new half term. Each term’s fees must be paid by or during the first week of the new term and are not refundable. Payment should be made in cash or online transfer.
As demand for places is high a fortnight’s notice must be given if your child intends to leave the school.
For 3-4 Ballet and Pre primary girls should wear pink leotards and wrap skirts while the boys can wear a t-shirt and shorts. As children like to dress up for their ballet class there is no set pink leotard and skirt so any appropriate style is fine.
When students reach Primary- Grade 8 there is set uniform. Please contact Holly for more information. The uniform can easily be purchased from any dance shop or online retailers (please ask for details). No jewellery should be worn and hair should be tied neatly back away from the child’s face. Do not hesitate to ask if you would like more information concerning uniform.
If a child is taking a ballet exam specific RAD uniform would be required, information concerning this will be given to prospective exam students.
For Jazz classes students should wear their Jazz Squad t-shirt and black leggings/ dance trousers. Again hair should be tied back.
For Contemporary students should wear a leotard and black leggings, bare feet.
Tap students need appropriate tap shoes, leggings and t-shirt.
Please note: All teachers are DBS checked and our safeguarding policy is available to read upon request. Our Data Protection Privacy form will be handed out to all new students.