- End of term Saturday 24th July 2021
- Start of term Monday 6th September 2021
EVESHAM LEISURE CENTRE- SATURDAYS
- 8.30-9.00 Primary Ballet (upstairs)
- 9.00-9.30 Diddy Jazz (upstairs)
- 9.10-9.40 Diddy Jazz (downstairs)
- 9.50-10.20 New Pre-primary (downstairs)
- 9.50-10.20 Grade 1 Prep (upstairs)
- 10.30-11.10 Grade 1 Exam NEW (upstairs)
- 11.30-12.10 Grade 1 Exam (upstairs)
- 12.20-1.00 Grade 2 (upstairs)
- 1.10-1.50 Grade 2 (upstairs)
- 2.00-2.40 Grade 2 (will become Grade 3 NEW (upstairs)
- 2.50-3.30 Advanced Jazz Squad
CROPTHORNE VILLAGE HALL-FRIDAYS
- 3.30-4.00 Junior Jazz squad NEW group 1
- 4.10-4.40 Junior Jazz squad NEW group 2
- 4.50-5.30 Inter Jazz Sqad group 1
- 5.40-6.20 Inter Jazz Squad group 2
- 6.30- 7.10 Grade 4
- 7.15-7.55 Grade 7 ballet
- 7.55-8.10 Grade 7 Pointe
CROPTHORNE VILLAGE HALL-MONDAYS
- 4.20-5.00 Contemporary Group 1a
- 5.10-5.50 Contemporary Group 1b
- 6.00-6.40 Contemporary Group 2
- 6.50-7.30 Mixed ability Adult Ballet
CROPTHORNE VILLAGE HALL-WEDNESDAYS
- 4.00-4.30 Grade 1 Prep
- 4.45-5.25 Grade 3 Ballet
- 5.30-6.25 Grade 5 ballet and pointe
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY No classes weeks of 20th and 27th December 2020
START BACK MONDAY 4th January 2021
Term 3 4th January 2021-13th February 2021
HALF TERM HOLIDAY No classes week of 15th February 2021
Term 4 22nd February 2021- 31st March 2021
EASTER No classes on 2nd April until 15th April
Term 5 16th April 2021- 28th May 2021
HALF TERM No classes 29th May and the week of 31st May 2021
Term 6 5th June 2021- 24th July 2021
Term dates for 2021-2022 to follow
Taster session is £3
½ hour class is £3.75 per lesson
¾ hour class is £4.50 per lesson
Classes are invoiced on a half-termly basis (normally about 5-8 weeks at a time depending on the length of the school term).
Classes are run on a termly basis with holidays coinciding with the children’s schooling. Before the start of each term parents/carers will be sent an invoice for the new half term. Each term’s fees must be paid by or during the first week of the new term and are not refundable. Payment should be made in cash or online transfer.
As demand for places is high a fortnight’s notice must be given if your child intends to leave the school.
For 3-4 Ballet and Pre primary girls should wear pink leotards and wrap skirts while the boys can wear a t-shirt and shorts. As children like to dress up for their ballet class there is no set pink leotard and skirt so any appropiate style is fine.
When students reach Primary- Grade 8 there is set uniform. Please contact Holly for more information. The uniform can easily be purchased from any dance shop or online retailers (please ask for details). No jewelry should be worn and hair should be tied neatly back away from the child’s face. Do not hesitate to ask if you would like more information concerning uniform.
If a child is taking a ballet exam specific RAD uniform would be required, information concerning this will be given to prospective exam students.
For Jazz classes students should wear their Jazz Squad t-shirt and black leggings/ dance trousers. Again hair should be tied back.
For Contemporary students should wear a leotard and black leggings, bare feet.
Please note: All teachers are DBS checked and our safeguarding policy is available to read upon request. Our Data Protection Privacy form will be handed out to all new students.